What we are looking for:
Self-starter, an independent, enjoys working as a team and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Someone with a passion for wellness and holistic health and enjoys interacting with people.
- Provide quality customer service at all times; greet clients in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Courteously interact and answer all treatment-related questions with our clients via walk-in, phone calls, etc.
- Handle all client requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Conduct calls to prospective clients through conversations and dialogues with daily new leads.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with our clients.
- Ensure our front desk is clean, tidy and presentable.
- Any other relevant job duties assigned.
- Minimum GCE “N”/”O” Level or its equivalent and bilingual proficiency in liaising with mandarin speaking clients.
- Preferably having at least 1-year customer service/telemarketer experience in the retail/healthcare industry.
- Preferably candidates with prior healthcare/clinic/massage and spa setting experience.
- Those without experience and passionate about providing efficient and friendly service standards, are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Able to commence work immediately/on short notice would be a big plus.
- Able to adapt quickly to situations, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and customer-facing role.
- Enthusiastic, prioritise tasks and has excellent time management skills
Working Location: Orchard / Raffles Place
All Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified