- Hands-on manage and run multiple SEM and Social Media campaigns.
- Keywords research and selection for SEM and SEO.
- Building SEO keywords.
- Devise and execute acquisition strategies to drive website traffic and leads.
- Responsible for leads generation and product sales via e-commerce platform.
- Monitors and analyses key metrics and campaign performance to translate into strategies.
- Optimise each paid channel against number of leads.
- Achieving monthly digital KPI.
- To strategy of working with online influencers in the form of bloggers to build a brand ambassador network, promote new products, earn authentic mentions and get noticed by a variety of new consumers.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies with a focus on social media, search marketing & online advertising.
- Preparing marketing materials, annual reports and arrange for quarterly reporting and presentation to the media
- Manage Brand’s main blog content with case studies, interviews, media and other relevant news.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Communications / Marketing / IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience, preferably with e-commerce or digital marketing experience.
- Must be able to hands-on running digital campaigns.
- Possess excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills