- Analyse customers’ feedback to understand areas for improvement and present the findings to senior management.
- Develop service quality processes.
- Manage customers’ concerns.
- Monitor responses to customer requests and queries to minimise gaps in customer service delivery.
- Organise the client contact database.
- Supervise order processing and order fulfilment.
- Responsible and demonstrate CSO etiquette.
- Ensure good customer satisfaction
- Min 2 years working experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.