- To assist Doctors and Nurses in surgical and aesthetic treatment
- To Perform skin, body and hair analysis to customers
- To perform treatments, not limited to skin, body and hair
- To be responsible in booking of appointments
- Daily housekeeping and upkeep the machine in good condition.
- Ensure accessories and clinic use for customers are always replenished
- Stock taking
- Other administrative work as assigned by branch managers or management.
- CIDESCO/CIBTEC/ITEC/NITEC spa and Aesthetic Therapy will be an advantage
- Prior experience in aesthetic/ surgery will be an advantage
- Willing to work retails hours and weekends
- An independent/ initiative individual and a team player.
- Able to handle service and sales
- Service oriented with good PR and communication skills
- IT savvy as we are fully computerized
- Good personal hygiene and well groomed