What we are looking for:
To assist Finance Head in overseeing the day-to-day finance operations, and ensure the accounts are prepared by Singapore Financial Reporting Standard.
- Oversee the monthly closing of management accounts, ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and neatness of the audit schedules.
- Prepare monthly management reports and perform variance analysis between actual results and budget / prior period.
- Review GST returns prepared by Accounts Executives and submit them to IRAS on a timely basis.
- Plan and perform an internal audit on operational and financial matters at retail outlets to ensure compliance with the company’s policies.
- Manage the inventory system, ensuring the integrity of the warehouse and outlet stocks.
- Oversee the quarterly and year-end stock take at both warehouse and outlets.
- Assist in setting up new accounting processes and procedures for newly incorporated entities.
- Establish SOP for new business setup.
- Liaise with external auditor on queries during financial year-end audit.
- Liaise with the corporate secretary and tax consultant on secretarial and taxation matters.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks or projects which may be assigned by senior management.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience, with supervisory skills
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, Pivot table) is a must
- Good team player and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills and ability to handle complexities
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Working Location: North (Sembawang)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.