What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Aesthetic Doctor who is a passionate and driven individual for all beauty and aesthetics-related. You will be required to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures in a medical setting.
- To examine each client personally according to the established protocol before recommending treatment.
- Responsible for developing and advising client enquiries on treatment procedures and educating the client about the course of treatments, possible downtime and post-treatment care.
- Regular follow up with clients and manage each client’s expectations.
- Provide aesthetic medical services in line with clinic service and product catalogue.
- Ensure all equipment in the clinic is in working condition and medical supplies are adequate.
- Any other duties as delegated.
- Fully Registered doctor with Singapore Medical Council (SMC) with a Medical Degree from recognised universities (MOH).
- Ensure continuing medical education (CME) is fulfilled.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a good team player.
- Well-groomed with a good attitude and a self-driven individual with a positive mindset.
- Easily adaptable to the new work environment.
- Ability to work well with top management and colleagues.
- Ability to promote a friendly and exceptional customer experience.
- Town Area
All Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to A Wellness Holdings Pte. Ltd. will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of A Wellness Holdings Pte. Ltd. to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with A Wellness Holdings Pte. Ltd. and/or its Subsidiaries and manage your application for employment with A Wellness Holdings Pte. Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.