- Responsible for full sets of accounts (AP, AR, GL).
- Process suppliers’ payments, verify documents (invoices / DO) are in order, prepare payment voucher, issue cheque and TT transactions.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including creditors/suppliers, inter-company and bank.
- Maintain fixed asset register, prepayment, loan, HP and deferred income schedules. Provision of monthly expenses and asset tagging.
- Perform daily sales reconciliation and liaise with outlet staff on any collection issues.
- Prepare inter-company billings in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Liaise with external auditor on queries during financial year end audit.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy / Partial ACCA
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Meticulous and able to handle fast work flow
- Able to handle high transaction volume and tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, Pivot table, etc) is a must
- Good team player and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills and able to handle complexities
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skill (English and Chinese)
- Candidates with significant relevant experience and skill set will be considered for Senior position.